Webb brings you a true ride-on mower with the flexibility of a rotary mower, the performance of a Briggs & Stratton 344cc PowerBuilt™ engine and a 76cm cutting deck, making this mower ideal for the larger garden.
Our ride on comes with all of the quality features that you would expect from any Webb mower including 10” front and 15” rear wheels, electric start, a manual transmission with 5 forward gears and 1 reverse and a fully enclosed engine for quieter operation.
The cutting deck offers 6 different heights of cut from 24-75mm for a variety of mowing applications, the deck is offset and floating which makes it ideal for cutting close to walls, fences and lawn edges. The 12530 with its 76cm cutting width and overall width of only 80cm, enables access into the tighter areas of your garden, which is aided by its tight turning circle of 600mm on uncut grass.
The Webb ride-on comes equipped with a 176 litre grass collector to reduce the need for emptying runs and allow most jobs to be completed with minimal interruption. When the collector is finally full it can be easily emptied from the seat of the ride-on without any hassle. Alternatively the mower can be set to side discharge, or to mulch the cuttings back into the grass as a natural feed to the lawn.
- There are no features available
- 76cm (30”) single blade cutting deck
- 3 options:cut/collect, cut/mulch or cut/side discharge
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ 344cc OHV electric start engine
- Manual transmission:5 forward gears – 1 reverse gear
- 6 position height of cut adjuster: 24-75mm
- 176 litre easy tip grass collector
- 10″ front wheels and 15″ rear wheels
- Overall width: 80cm (31.5”)
- Overall length: 204cm (80”)
- Overall height: 112cm (44”)
- Overall weight: 168kg (370.3lb)