Easy to use trimmer with many possibilities. The split shaft allows the trimmer to be used with many different attachments. Easy to start with Soft Start and purge. The auto return stop switch makes the trimmer always ready to start. Fast and precise cord feeding with the Tap ’n Go™ function.
- Soft Start – Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Auto return stop switch – For hassle-free starting, the stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown.
- Versatile – The trimmer can be used with a range of different attachments, sold as accessories.
- Tap ‘n Go™ trimmer head – Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it’s spinning, and it will automatically feed the line.
- There are no features available
Cylinder displacement: 26 cm³ / 1.59 cu.inch
Power output: 0.75 kW
Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed: 7800 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.55 lit / 18.6 fl oz
Spark plug: TORCH CMR7H
OEM Trimmer head: P25 tap 'n go
Vibration & noise data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left / right handle: 5.444/5.849 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95.26 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 109 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5 kg / 11.02 lbs
Tube length: 1357 mm / 53.43 inch
Tube diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 "