Easy to handle hedge trimmer, with low weight; perfect for domestic use. Easy to start thanks to the Soft Start and purge. Powerful engine and effective anti-vibration system. High cutting speed, large blade gap and 45 cm double acting cutter blades provides great performance. Blade featured with integrated cutting guard.
- Large blade gap – Large blade gap for cutting thicker branches efficiently.
- Dual action blades – Dual action blades for excellent cutting performance
- Soft Start – Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Purge – A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls.
- There are no features available
Cylinder displacement: 1.3 cu.inch / 21.7 cm³
Power output: 0.8 hp / 0.6 kW
Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 10.14 fl oz / 0.3 litre
Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
Knife Length: 17.72 inch / 45 cm
Teeth opening: 1.1 " / 28 mm
Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.8 " / 20 mm
Cutting speed: 4050 cut/min
Vibration & noise data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 3.5/4.4 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
Weight: 10.58 lbs / 4.8 kg