Medium-sized garden tractor with 97 cm cutting width and 220 litre collector. Easy and enjoyable driving thanks to hydrostatic transmission with pedal-operated speed control.
- Large integrated collector – The large rear collector is perfect for collecting leaves as well as grass. It is easily emptied from the driver’s seat.
- Hydrostatic transmission with pedals – Control the speed and direction with separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Easy-access cutting height lever – The readily accessible, spring-assisted cutting deck makes it easy to set the cutting height.
- Step-through – Step-through makes the mower easy to climb on and off.
- There are no features available
Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
Engine name: PowerBuilt
Net power at preset rpm: 6 kW @ 2500 rpm
Cylinder displacement: 344 cm³ / 21 cu.inch
Battery: 12 V 14 Ah
Fuel tank volume: 5.7 lit / 1.5 gal.
Engine lubrication type: Splash
Transmission type: Hydrostatic
Drive method: Pedal-operated
Cutting width: 97 cm / 38 inch
Uncut circle: 107 cm / 42.1 inch
Cutting methods: Collection
Cutting height, min-max: 38 - 102 mm / 1.5 - 4 inch
Cutting height steps: 6
Blade engagement: Manual
Anti-scalp wheels: 2
Seat back height: Low
Seat material: Vinyl
Steering wheel type: Comfort
Front-End Protection: Optional
Deflector: Available as accessory
Tyre size, front: 15x6-6"
Tyre size, rear: 18x9.5-8"
Collector volume: 220 lit / 7.8 cu.feet
Weight: 205.7 kg / 453.48 lbs
Sound and noise data
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 100 dB(A)
Vibration level steering wheel: 0.88 m/s²
Vibration level seat: 0.01 m/s²