Easy to handle hedge trimmer, with low weight and adjustable rear handle. Perfect for domestic use. Easy to start thanks to the Soft Start and purge. Powerful engine and effective anti-vibration system. High cutting speed, large blade gap and 60 cm double acting cutter blades provides great performance. Blade featured with integrated safety guard.
- Large blade gap – Large blade gap for cutting thicker branches efficiently.
- Dual action blades – Dual action blades for excellent cutting performance
- Soft Start – Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Purge – A manual pump which provides the carburettor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls.
- There are no features available
Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³ / 1.3 cu.inch
Power output: 0.6 kW
Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.3 lit / 10.14 fl oz
Knife Length: 60 cm / 23.62 inch
Teeth opening: 28 mm / 1.1 "
Recommended maximum twig diameter: 20 mm / 0.8 "
Cutting speed: 4050 cut/min
Vibration & noise data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4.1/4.2 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
Weight: 5 kg / 11.02 lbs