Easy to use brushcutter with many possibilities. Fully equipped with trimmer head, grass blade, as well as a single strap harness. The split shaft allows the brushcutter to be used with many different attachments. Easy to start with Soft Start and purge. The auto return stop switch makes the brushcutter always ready to start. Fast and precise cord feeding with the Tap ’n Go™ function.
- Soft Start – Makes it easier to start your McCulloch product. Reduces the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%
- Auto return stop switch – For hassle-free starting, the stop switch resets to the ON position after shutdown.
- Versatile – The trimmer can be used with a range of different attachments, sold as accessories.
- Brushcutter blade – This product comes also with a brushcutter blade.
- There are no features available
Cylinder displacement: 26.2 cm³ / 1.6 cu.inch
Power output: 0.75 kW
Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
Maximum recommended engine speed: 11800 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.55 lit / 18.6 fl oz
Spark plug: TORCH CMR7H
OEM Trimmer head: P25 tap 'n go
OEM Grass blade: Grass 200-4
OEM Harness: Single harness
Vibration & noise data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left / right handle: 6.045/7.297 m/s²
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98.96 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.4 kg / 11.9 lbs
Tube length: 1368.4 mm / 53.87 inch
Tube diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 "