Husqvarna T540 XP® is designed for the high-end top handle saw segment, targeting professional customers like full pro arborists, landscapers, garden contractors and utility services who need excellent performance in combination with the best ergonomics.
- AutoTune – AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-Torq® – Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Adjustable oil pump – Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Individual grip size – The top handle grip size can be set in three alternative sizes, to perfectly fit your hand.
- There are no features available
Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 8.6 lbs
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 3.9 kg
Cylinder displacement: 2.3 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement: 37.7 cm³
Power output: 2.4 hp
Power output: 1.8 kW
Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.72 US pint
Fuel tank volume: 0.34 l
Idling speed: 3000 rpm
Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
Torque, max.: 1.79 Nm
Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 1.87 lbs/h
Fuel consumption: 0.85 kg/h
Oil tank volume: 0.42 US pint
Oil tank volume: 0.2 l
Oil pump type: Adjustable flow
Oil pump capacity Max: 9 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 3 ml/min
Chain pitch: 3/8"
Recommended bar length, max: 16 in
Recommended bar length, max: 40 cm
Recommended bar length, min: 12 in
Recommended bar length, min: 30 cm
Chain speed at max power: 63.65 fts
Chain speed at max power: 19.4 m/s
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 84.65 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 25.8 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.05 in
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.1 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.2 m/s²