Efficient Rider with optional 94 or 103 cm Combi cutting decks, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for home- and landowners who require high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck means intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement, makes mowing a pleasure. The cutting deck is easily tilted up into service position for easy cleaning after mowing. This Rider can do so much more than cutting your lawn. Thanks to attachments such as snow blade, trailer, moss rake and spreader, it can maintain your garden all year round.
- Articulated steering – The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Front-mounted cutting deck – Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Optional Combi cutting deck – This Rider is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 94 or 103 cm Combi cutting decks for efficient BioClip® and rear ejection cutting.
- Service position – Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- External fuel cap – Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don’t have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission – Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Easy-access cutting height lever – The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- BioClip® – BioClip® (mulching) provides excellent cutting results on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as natural fertiliser.
- There are no features available
Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
Engine name: Intek
Net power at preset rpm: 9.6 kW @ 2900 rpm
Cylinder displacement: 500 cm³ / 30.51 cu.inch
Engine cooling: Air
Generator: 3 A
Battery: 12 V 24 Ah
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Fuel tank volume: 12 lit / 3.2 gal.
Engine lubrication type: Pressure
Oil filter: Included
Transmission type: Hydrostatic
Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
Transmission model: K46
Drive method: Pedal-operated
Speed forward, min-max: 0-9 km/h / 0-5.6 mph
Speed reverse, min-max: 0-9 km/h / 0-5.6 mph
Safety limit slopes: 10 °
Uncut circle : 30 cm / 11.8 inch
Cutting width, Min-Max: 94-103 cm / 37-40.6 inch
Optional cutting decks: Combi 94, Combi 103
Cutting deck type: Combi
Cutting deck material: Steel
Cutting methods: BioClip®/Rear discharge
Cutting height, min-max: 25 - 75 mm / 1 - 3 inch
Cutting height steps: 10 pcs
Blade engagement: Automatic
Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
Seat material: Vinyl
Seat back height: Medium
Foldable seat: Included
Tyre dimensions, front: 165/60-8
Tyre dimensions, rear: 165/60-8
Wheelbase: 88.7 cm / 34.9 "
Ground clearance: 105 mm / 4.1 inch
Base machine, length: 190 cm / 74.8 inch
Base machine, width: 89 cm / 35 inch
Base machine, height: 107 cm / 42.1 inch
Weight: 198 kg / 436.5 lbs
Gross weight towed : 110 kg / 242.5 lbs
Sound and noise data
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 85 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured: 99 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 100 dB(A)
Vibration level steering wheel: 2.5 m/s²
Vibration level seat: 0.7 m/s²