Husqvarna 560 XP® G is developed for professional loggers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission. RevBoost™ provide instant high chain speed for extra efficient de-limbing. Heated handles increases comfort in cold and damp conditions.
- Heated handles – Efficient heating coils in the front and rear handles make the saw more comfortable to use in cold and damp conditions.
- AutoTune – AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Fast acceleration – Low weight on all moving engine parts means fast acceleration.
- There are no features available
Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 118 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.01 lbs
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.9 kg
Cylinder displacement: 3.65 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement: 59.8 cm³
Power output: 4.7 hp
Power output: 3.5 kW
Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 1.4 US pint
Fuel tank volume: 0.65 l
Idling speed: 2800 rpm
Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap: 0 in
Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
Torque, max.: 3.65 Nm
Fuel consumption: 494 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 3.84 lbs/h
Fuel consumption: 1.74 kg/h
Oil tank volume: 0.74 US pint
Oil tank volume: 0.35 l
Oil pump type: Adjustable flow
Oil pump capacity Max: 15 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min
Chain pitch: .325"
Recommended bar length, max: 24 in
Recommended bar length, max: 61 cm
Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
Recommended bar length, min: 33 cm
Chain speed at max power: 69.9 fts
Chain speed at max power: 21.3 m/s
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 92.85 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 28.3 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.058 in
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.2 m/s²