Husqvarna 550 XP® is developed for tree care professionals and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation. Our unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission.
- AutoTune – AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburettor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- X-Torq® – Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- There are no features available
Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.8 lbs
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.9 kg
Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
Power output: 3.75 hp
Power output: 2.8 kW
Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 1.1 US pint
Fuel tank volume: 0.52 l
Idling speed: 2800 rpm
Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
Torque, max.: 2.8 Nm
Fuel consumption: 446 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 2.76 lbs/h
Fuel consumption: 1.25 kg/h
Oil tank volume: 0.57 US pint
Oil tank volume: 0.27 l
Oil pump type: Automatic
Oil pump capacity Max: 12 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 5 ml/min
Chain pitch: .325"
Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
Recommended bar length, max: 50 cm
Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
Recommended bar length, min: 33 cm
Chain speed at max power: 64.3 fts
Chain speed at max power: 19.6 m/s
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 85.63 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 26.1 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.05 in
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 2.8 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.7 m/s²