Second generation powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. Starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with slimmer saw body and flip-up tank caps. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, tool-less chain tenioner and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts. Available with TrioBrake™.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq® – Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Flip-up tank cap – The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Easy to start – Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- There are no features available
Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.33 lbs
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.1 kg
Cylinder displacement: 2.8 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement: 45.7 cm³
Power output: 2.8 hp
Power output: 2.1 kW
Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 0.95 US pint
Fuel tank volume: 0.45 l
Idling speed: 2700 rpm
Spark plug: Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
Torque, max.: 2.4 Nm
Fuel consumption: 481 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 2.16 lbs/h
Fuel consumption: 0.98 kg/h
Oil tank volume: 0.55 US pint
Oil tank volume: 0.26 l
Oil pump type: Fixed flow
Oil pump capacity Max: 13 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 13 ml/min
Chain pitch: .325"
Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
Recommended bar length, max: 50 cm
Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
Recommended bar length, min: 33 cm
Chain speed at max power: 56.76 fts
Chain speed at max power: 17.3 m/s
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 75.46 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 23 m/s
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 1.9 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.6 m/s²