Husqvarna 365 is a saw for typical professional use. It has been developed in close cooperation with professional users working in the most demanding conditions. The low weight and high power are combined with a rugged engine, making this saw exceptionally versatile and suited for a wide variety of applications. The X-TORQ engine gives you a much more environtment friendly saw with radically lower exhaust emission level and fuel consumption.
- X-Torq® – Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Magnesium crankcase – Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- There are no features available
Sound and Noise
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 110 dB(A)
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 119 dB(A)
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 14.1 lbs
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 6.4 kg
Cylinder displacement: 4.31 cu.inch
Cylinder displacement: 70.7 cm³
Power output: 4.83 hp
Power output: 3.6 kW
Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
Fuel tank volume: 1.62 US pint
Fuel tank volume: 0.77 l
Idling speed: 2700 rpm
Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
Torque, max.: 3.8 Nm
Fuel consumption: 430 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 3.3 lbs/h
Fuel consumption: 1.5 kg/h
Oil tank volume: 0.84 US pint
Oil tank volume: 0.4 l
Oil pump type: Automatic
Oil pump capacity Max: 20 ml/min
Oil pump capacity Min: 4 ml/min
Chain pitch: 3/8"
Recommended bar length, max: 28 in
Recommended bar length, max: 71 cm
Recommended bar length, min: 15 in
Recommended bar length, min: 38 cm
Chain speed at max power: 67.9 fts
Chain speed at max power: 20.7 m/s
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 99.08 fts
Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 30.2 m/s
Chain gauge: 0.058 in
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4 m/s²
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 5.4 m/s²