Equipped with a high torque head, the ECHO SRM-420TES brushcutter has the same cutting power as a higher capacity, heavier machine. It has a powerful 41.5cc engine but weighs just 8.7kg. The super anti-vibration system includes additional plastic casing.
The SRM-420TES comes with a newly designed harness for quick hook-up and release to the machine. It starts effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system and is supplied with a trimmer head.
- Powerful, two-stroke ECHO 41.5cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- High torque head for increased cutting power
- U Handle design
- Super anti-vibration system
- Tough magnesium crankcase
- Heavy duty air filter provides both durability and easy maintenance
- There are no features available
- Engine displacement: 41.5cc
- Dry weight(Without cutting attachment and shield): 8.7kg
- Output: 1.78kW
- Length w/o cutting head: 1884mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.79L